Man accused of targeting and terrorizing high-end escorts in Detroit subway

At least two women have come forward and said they are being targeted and terrorized by someone looking for high-end escorts and sex workers.

Kendra K has been a top escort for 17 years, but she’s never had to beg anyone to let her live. But she said the man she recently met seemed to completely turn on a new persona.

“I was stuck in a corner, telling her I had kids. I was begging for my life,” Kendra said. “It was like Dr Jekyll, Mr Hyde, it was like super nice and respectful to a completely different person when he pointed the gun at me.”

That man, she said, is 24-year-old Kevin Whitfield. She said she flew from her home in Florida to meet him at the Marriott Hotel in Romulus after finding her on social media.

“I don’t just see a random person. My screening process is pretty thorough because I’m a very high-profile person in the industry,” Kendra said.

The terrifying part is that she said there wasn’t a single red flag. They had a 30 minute session, which involved sex. After he paid and she walked him home, he changed.

“(I) opened the door, he slammed the door and slammed me against the wall. He slammed me so hard that my body… (I) hurt so much when he slammed me against the door,” Kendra said.

For an hour she was terrorized as he ransacked the room and stole thousands of dollars from her as well as electronics and a necklace from her recently deceased grandmother.

“That was the biggest thing. These are things you can’t get back. He took my wedding ring, he took my engagement ring,” Kendra said.

Turns out Whitfield would have done it before. He was charged Friday in Oakland County with doing the same thing to another sex worker at the Four Points Hotel in Novi after a woman was severely beaten.

“He’s a very sick person and I hope he gets everything he deserves,” Kendra said.

Kendra K is a high-end escort and says she flew to Michigan to meet a man – only to be beaten and robbed in a Romulus hotel room.

Although Whitfield is locked up and faces even more charges, Kendra hasn’t worked and now leaves her own home because she’s afraid of being hurt again.

“Was it really worth it? I have to live with this for the rest of my life – this PTSD. I’m afraid someone will shoot me,” she said.

Source link

Comments are closed.