West Seattle Blog… | Subject: Assistant Community Manager at Link and Mural Apartments
Greystar offers significant career advancement opportunities, on-the-job training programs, and competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs. If you want more, we’re looking for you!
Link and Mural Apartments has an immediate opening for an Assistant Community Manager. Our team members are high achievers who care about customer service and exceed expectations. The Assistant Community Manager plays a vital role in our success.
Advantages and Benefits
Competitive hourly wage and bonus potential
· Accumulation time of two weeks vacation, four additional personal days, 10 sick days and ten paid holidays to start. More vacations earned over time.
· Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Free healthcare premium after five years!
Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
Opportunities for growth, advancement and opportunities to relocate to another Greystar property
· The health and safety of employees is our top priority. We have processes and precautions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities.
Your typical day
· Be part of a team and have fun while providing excellent customer service
· Collect and post rent, fees and other payments, prepare daily bank deposits and process bills and payables. Keep up to date with federal, state, and local office rental assistance policies and programs.
Assist the leasing team in viewing apartments with leads for both virtual leasing and in-person viewings
· Review and submit vendor, contractor and service provider invoices for payment.
· Process resident moves by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements and processing disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
· Respond to resident questions, concerns and requests in a timely manner and take appropriate action to resolve and resolve service issues.
· Partner with the on-site office team and marketing team to create remote safe and social activities and events for residents.
· Acts as on-site supervisor in the absence of the Community Manager.
What we are looking for
Previous property management experience is required, fee management is preferred
Proficiency in MS Office suite and Yardi/OneSite software highly desirable but not required
· Be financially savvy; previous experience creating/adhering to budgets, tax reporting
Excellent communication skills: ability to read, write and communicate effectively
High level of professionalism in manner and dress
· A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of the business discipline is required.
What sets us apart
Our focus on people, authentic relationships and shared values
· A corporate culture that goes above and beyond in everything we do
Global leader in rental housing, offering incredible long-term career opportunities
Strong training and development programs for all positions
· Diverse and inclusive culture
Greystar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin nationality, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you have some of these skills, we encourage you to apply. We offer many training courses to support your development.
For more information, visit our website at https://jobs.greystar.com/.
Greystar will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.